- A general overview of dental 3D printing, highlighting details on technologies used in dental 3D printers and applications of 3D printing in the dental industry. It also presents information on the advantages and limitations associated with dental 3D printing. Additionally, it features a discussion on the future prospects within this domain.
- A detailed assessment of the overall market landscape of around 230 dental 3D printers, based on several relevant parameters, such as type of product(s) printed (crowns / bridges / dentures, working models, surgical guides, aligners/ hawley retainers/ brackets, implants, gingival masks and others), application area(s) (prosthodontics, orthodontics and dental implants), type of printing technology (digital light processing (DLP), stereolithography (SLA), liquid crystal display (LCD), selective laser melting (SLM), radio-frequency identification (RFID), direct metal laser sintering (DMLS), masked stereolithography (MSLA), carbon digital light synthesis (Carbon DLS), polyjet, melted extrusion modelling (MEM), powder bed fusion, subpixel micro scan (SMS), multijet and others), type of printing process (vat photopolymerization, powder bed fusion, polyjet, material extrusion and others), type of printing material(s) (resins, polymers, metals, ceramics and others / unspecified), printer wavelength (upto 405 nm and above 405 nm), type of connectivity (ethernet, USB, Wi-Fi, cloud and others / undisclosed), printing speed (below 50 mm/hour, 50-100 mm/hour, 101-150 mm/hour, 151-200 mm/hour, 201-25 mm/hour, 251-300 mm/hour and others), layer thickness of printed products (below 50 µm, 50-100 µm, 101-150 µm, 151-200 µm and above 200 µm), printer resolution (below 50 µm, 50-100 µm, above 100 µm and others) and printer price (below USD 10,000, USD 10,000-50,000, USD 50,000-100,000, above USD 100,000 and undisclosed). In addition, it provides details on the dental 3D printer manufacturers, along with analysis based on their year of establishment, company size, location of headquarters and leading players (in terms of number of dental 3D printers offered).
- A product competitiveness analysis of the dental 3D printers, based on supplier power (in terms of the experience of the developer) and product competitiveness (in terms of number of products printed, application area, printing process, type of printing material, wavelength, type of connectivity, layer thickness of printed products, resolution and printer price).
- Elaborate profiles of the prominent players (shortlisted based on proprietary scoring criteria) engaged in dental 3D printing domain. Each company profile features a brief overview of the company, details related to its dental 3D printer portfolio, recent developments and an informed future outlook.
- An analysis of partnerships that have been inked by dental 3D printer manufacturers engaged in this domain, since 2018, covering instances of product integration agreements, distribution agreements, technology utilization agreements, acquisitions and mergers, commercialization agreements, service alliances, product development agreements, technology integration agreements, research and development agreements and others. Further, the partnership activity in this domain has been analyzed based on several relevant parameters, such as year of partnership, type of partnership, most active players (in terms of number of partnerships) and regional distribution of collaborations.
- An in-depth analysis of the patents that have been filed / granted related to dental 3D printing, since 2019, taking into consideration several relevant parameters, such as type of patent, publication year, application year, geographical location, CPC symbols, type of applicant, patent age and leading players (in terms of number of patents filed / granted). It also features a patent benchmarking analysis and a detailed patent characteristics and patent valuation analysis.
- A Bowman's strategy clock framework to understand the pricing strategy of the dental 3D printer offered by a company, along with its competitive position in the market. In addition, it presents the equation devised to calculate the likely price of dental 3D printers based upon their characteristics.
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
- Type of Printing Technology
- VAT Polymerization Technology
- Powder Bed Fusion Technology
- Polyjet Technology
- Metal Extrusion Technology
- Other Technologies
- Application Area
- Dental Implants
- Other Applications
- Type of Printing Material
- Other Material
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and North Africa
- Rest of the World
Key Questions Answered
- How is 3D printing used in the dental industry?
- How many dental 3D printers are currently available in the market?
- Which 3D printers are best for dentistry?
- What is the growth rate of the dental 3D printing market?
- Which region captures the largest share of the dental 3D printing market?
- Which printing technology is widely used in the dental 3D printers?
- Which application area currently holds the largest share in the dental 3D printing market?
- What are the partnerships and collaborations trend in the dental 3D printing domain?
- How many patents have been filed / granted related to dental 3D printing in the recent years?
Get more details on the Dental 3D Printing Market report https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/dental-3d-printing-market.html
You may also be interested in the following titles:
Quantum Computing in Drug Discovery Services Market
You may also like to learn what our experts are sharing in Roots educational series:
T-cell Immunotherapies: The Future of Modern Cancer Treatments
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is a global leader in the pharma / biotech market research. Having worked with over 750 clients worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, academia, venture capitalists and strategic investors for more than a decade, we offer a highly analytical / data-driven perspective to a network of over 450,000 senior industry stakeholders looking for credible market insights.
+1 (415) 800 3415